Wednesday 6 February 2008

Thanks to all those who have left lovely comments - it's a lovely boost to know you've enjoyed looking round 'my little world'!
I've finally bought a new scanner, spent the best part of the afternoon and evening getting it up and running and then learning how to use it!
Hope I find it quicker and easier to post piccies on here and in my photobucket from now on.
Not done any crafting today due to the scanner thing but also the pump on the washing machine has gone so have to wait a week for a new one! There's bound to be something else that'll go - you wait and see - they say things come in three's don't they!
I made lovely lemony pancakes yesterday, and today made a couple with banana and ice cream, mmmm yummy!
Well, that's all my chit-chat for today, think it's about time for bed as up for work tomorrow, so night night all!

No comments: