Monday 21 January 2008

Been making atc's







Over the past few days, I've been making some atc's just so I have a few ready for swapping. I'm a member of Craft Swap Forum which is where everything crafty (and more) is always happening! This forum is where I first discovered the atc craze and got more and more into scrapbooking - all down to seeing everyone's fantastic works of art regularly shown off in photo buckets and blogs - great fun!
The Oriental Cranes is really simple just using peel-offs, brads and backing paper. The little girl image was stamped/embossed then a couple of words added - I called this one 'Pride'. The Art Nouveau Iris design I traced onto acetate, then coloured in. Just kept this clean and simple too. I have tulip and grapes designs using this method too.


2 comments:

Ann said...

Fabulous Anna - Love your Blog, Well done on getting it set up, looks fab!!

Ann xxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Well done Anna...your blog is looking great! As are these ATCs ^.^