Friday 25 January 2008

My First Fat Pages!


The photo's not very good, but I think you'll just about see them okay!
Funny how sometimes I take really good, sharp close-ups, then sometimes they're rubbish - what makes it worse is that I can never work out what I did to get a good photo!
I based these two on Friendship, seeing as that's what really got me into these in the first place - seeing everyone's lovely artwork on the forum!
No special techniques involved here, just nice papers, stamping, and a bit of layering the odd image!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Well done you!!! They're lovely Anna, welcome to a new addiction LOL!!!!
^_^

Ann xxx

Wacky Jacky said...

your pages are lovely!! Well done.

sam21ski said...

Can't believe that these are your fisrt pages, they look stunning, well done xxxxx