Wednesday 5 March 2008

Spring Scrapbook Challenge



This double page layout was made for Lesley's Spring Challenge, we had to use a tag, flowers and green and yellow! As soon as I read it I knew exactly which old photos i was going to use for this - they go back to 1988 when I was working at a lovely hotel in The Lakes, and a sunny spring afternoon when me and my friend wandered round the grounds (which were huge and went right down to the Lakeside) we had a fun time taking photos of each other amongst the daffodils! just looking at the photos remind me of the clean fresh air and sunshine, (and they also remind me how much thinner I was back then too)!

To make the pages I went straight to the pack of K&Co Tim Coffey design papers, which I thought were perfect and now I know that they were sitting around just waiting to be used with these photos! I made a couple of tags, one telling the 'when and where' and on the back a bit of journalling about the day, and on the other I printed the first verse of the 'Daffodils' poem by our famous local poet William Wordsworth - I think it was just waiting to be used on my scrap pages ha ha! I then added a few little stickers from the same paper kit, a bit more journalling on the page and some 'title' letters and that was it. I hope that they bring a little bit of sunshine into your day as they do for me!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Gorgeous pages Anna & so Spring like-love them!!! xxx

shaz earl said...

great pages xx

Lesley said...

Beautiful pages Anna - I love daffodils too! Thank you for doing my challenge. xxx

Jo said...

Beautiful, the papers are gorgeous :o)

Angelnorth said...

Lovely! The papers were indeed perfect with the photos - great job!